Issue with Unique stmts Report

Mar 18, 2011 at 3:03 PM

Hi All,

I have been using nexus for a while now as it is a great tool one issue i have found is if you use the ReadTrace main report and try and click the Unique statements report link i get a sqlcmd error referring to a missing dsn error

I am using sql 2005 data

Any help would be great

Cheers

Simon

Coordinator
Mar 23, 2011 at 8:18 PM

Thank you for the thumbs up. :) Are you using the latest version of RML Utilities? If not, could you please install the latest version, and check if the same error occurs. If yes, could you post the exact Error message here?

Mar 24, 2011 at 9:07 AM

Hi

I am using RML x64 and Sql 2005 X64 RML Version is 09.01.0109

First error in popup is a SqlException Must Declare the Scaler Variable "@StartTimeInterval"

When you ok this Screen you get another error popup

Missing Data Source Exception A data Source instance has not been supplied for the data source "STMT_TOPN"

I do have screen shots but I could see a way to attach them here if you want me to mail them direct please let me have a email address

Thanks

Simon

Coordinator
Mar 24, 2011 at 9:49 AM

Looks like you are missing the stored procedure which is used to created the dataset on which the Unique TOPN statements sub-report depends on. This is due ot the missing variable probably in the report definition. Could you re-install RML utilities are try the same? If this fails, then try send a mail to sstlbugs@microsoft.com and get the latest version of RML Utilities.

Mar 24, 2011 at 10:20 AM

Hi

I tried reinstalling RML for x64 and issue still exists

I did mail DSDBTools@microsoft.com but the mail was bounced

Is there another address I can use?

Regards

Simon

Coordinator
Mar 24, 2011 at 10:23 AM

sstlbugs@microsoft.com - As I mentioned in my last reply!